Jenkins builds for custom cartridges

I'm trying to use Jenkins-builds for my custom (downloaded) cartridges.

I am seeing this error in the jenkins.log on the server (after we updated to the latest nightly):

Jul 19, 2013 3:46:44 PM com.openshift.internal.client.RestService request
INFO: Requesting GET on https://xxxxxxxxxx/broker/rest/cartridges
Jul 19, 2013 3:46:44 PM hudson.plugins.openshift.OpenShiftCloud provision
WARNING: Caught com.openshift.client.OpenShiftException: Cartridge for erlang-15 not found. Will retry 4 more times before canceling build.
com.openshift.client.OpenShiftException: Cartridge for erlang-15 not found
    at hudson.plugins.openshift.OpenShiftSlave.getCartridge(OpenShiftSlave.java:107)

Does this mean the jenkins-cloud-plugin doesn't support Downloaded cartridges, or am I overlooking something in the manifest.yml ?

This looked suspicious to me:
https://github.com/openshift/jenkins-cloud-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/hudson/plugins/openshift/OpenShiftSlave.java#L99
but I don't know what "getStandaloneCartridges" exactly means.

Thijs Terlouw