Help Us Improve the Origin Unboxing Experience

Hey all--
If you haven't seen it yet, I wrote up a post on the OpenShift blog[^1] about where we want to go with simplifying the setup of OpenShift Origin. If you're interested in being a part of that discussion, please take the survey[^2], join our G+ hangout[^3] (which is starting in just a few minutes), or follow up on this e-mail thread with your ideas.

Thanks; we're really looking forward to your feedback on this!

--Harrison

[^1]: https://www.openshift.com/blogs/help-us-fix-the-openshift-origin-unboxing-experience

[^2]: http://takethe-originsurvey.rhcloud.com/index.php/471613/lang-en

[^3]: https://www.youtube.com/embed/b_gxdjHoZyk (view-only link; message us on FreeNode at #openshift-dev with your questions and comments)