continuous integration of origin server

Is there a CI / build status page for Origin? I think some Apache projects do this. Was thinking that perhaps the software components of Origin itself (broker, node, client etc) are run through Jenkins as they're committed/pushed. If this is not currently being done, it may be something that I'm willing to put together / host.

Are the nightly RPMs archived somewhere and/or associated with particular github commit hashes, or are they just built at the end of the day if there's a new commit since the previous day?

Great work thus far on the service! Keep it up.

BRs,
Joe