Re: continuous integration of origin server

Hi Joe,

Yes, Origin CI server is available here: https://originci-openshift.rhcloud.com/. Nightly RPMs are archived here: https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/fedora-19/

The tooling around this is currently pretty hard to understand and use so we are planning a rewrite/reorganization.  We could definitely use some help to sort that out.
Harrison recently wrote a blog and sent out a poll to gather user input about it and we plan to start discussing and building it sometime after release 2 of Origin.

Let me know if you are interested in the tooling and I'll keep you updated on progress.

--Krishna