Re: Several MySQL for the same app

Just a side note: putting a Source URL in your manifest.yaml is not actually recommended when the manifest is in the git repo with your cartridge.  instead you can/should have your multidb app inject that line, in the same way that http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/ does.  (The code for that site is at https://github.com/smarterclayton/cartridge-reflector/ if you'd like to see the logic used there.)

Andy