Stale openshift jenkins plugin

Hi Troy,

Mark and I have spent the past few days trying to track down a runtime extended test failure on Origin
and I think I have borrowed it down to a stale openshift jenkins plugin.

Can you please compile and put the latest openshift jenkins plugin in the f19 and rhel repositories.

I have also added a trello task to create a SOP for mirror updates so that we don't run into this problem again.
https://trello.com/c/N1GOzTrn/26-create-sop-for-updates-to-mirror-repository

Thanks
Krishna