JGroups Port in OpenShift

Hi All

I am trying to deploy a Infinispan in a clustered replicated mode in OpenShift. The application worked locally in JBossAs7.

But when I am trying in OpenShift,it is giving me issues. Looks like configuration issue with the port I am trying to bind

The default Jgroup configuration is

 bind_addr="${jgroups.bind_addr:127.0.0.1}"

mcast_addr="${jgroups.udp.mcast_addr:228.6.7.8}"

mcast_port="${jgroups.udp.mcast_port:46655}"

As I understand I have used bind_addr as OPENSHIFT_GEAR_DNS ,But I am unsure what I should be configuring

for mcast_addr and mcast_port. How do I get these values for OpenShift.Does OpenShift support this protocol?I tried with couple

of env variables,but everything gives me BindException.

Also If I have two application hosted,this configuration should be same to work in clustered ,replicated mode - How can this be

accomplished in OpenShift.

Thanks a lot

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com