To make it easier to work on the admin console, I'm working on a script that loads a lot of fake districts and nodes into the broker DB (and mock statistics for them into the admin console cache).

https://github.com/sosiouxme/origin-server/compare/fake-data?expand=1

Of course none of the nodes created actually exist or respond to MCollective calls.

I'm wondering if anyone has already worked on a way to mass-add lots of fake apps based on available cartridges. That would really help fill out the data views.