Re: Loading fake data into broker DB

Fake data could be recorded to the side in the DB so that it would be *consistently* fake (this would make more sense than using the cache). I was vaguely thinking that maybe most of this might have a place in the broker proper, so maybe I should just refactor this into a broker plugin. It could proxy to the real application proxy for anything it doesn't need to override (currently all we need to fake would be specific facts retrieval calls). Application proxy proxy...

Still doesn't get us fake apps in the DB :(