Infinispan Cartridge in Openshift

Hi,

I want to add infinispan as a cartridge for my application.

I read from the blog: https://www.openshift.com/developers/download-cartridges

that it is a downloadable cartridge.

Command I have used is :

rhc app create –a appname https://www.openshift.com/developers/download-cartridges -s

but it returns:

There are no cartridges that match 'https://github.com/bdecoste/openshift-origin-cartridge-infinispan'.

Please guide me how to achieve the same?

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Gupta

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com