Re: rubygem-sass-twitter-bootstrap

On 07/25/2013 11:36 PM, Krishna Raman wrote:
Hi Adam, Troy,

Is it possible to get rubygem-sass-twitter-bootstrap for fedora 19 and rhel (rub193).
The admin console requires it and its causing origin builds to break. This may be
a blocker for Origin Release 2.

Thanks
--Krishna

Sure thing.
It was on my list of things to do (get it into Fedora), but I should have thought about it being needed for the general nightly/release.
If everything goes well, I should have it by noon, my time.

Troy