Problems with cartridges

Hello everyone,

I have installed Openshift on Fedora 19 using the Puppet scripts provided in the documentation (on openshift.github.io) and it looks really good. Except for the fact that I cannot create applications.
I get the following error: "There are no cartridges that match [cartridge-name]" no matter what cartridge I try to use. The web-frontend also shows no web cartridges. I tried to check on the server and the list of cartridges seems to be ok (but with no version identifiers). I must mention that I did get some errors when running the scripts (I read a previous thread and they are similar).
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you!
Liaabi