Re: App creation time

Also, how are you creating them?  We do have some wait times in the client tools to try and avoid a DNS miss.  For example, when using the rhc client tools, I believe it sleeps for 5 seconds before the initial attempt (e.g. https://github.com/openshift/rhc/blob/master/lib/rhc/commands/app.rb#L478).  After that, it will sleep a configured amount of time.  The reason for this is that for many DNS resolvers, if you have a lookup miss, you will get a 30-60 window before it will actually check again.  However, if you are trying to shave off a few seconds and control that infrastructure, that might be a good place to start.

-Matt