Re: App creation time

Thanks you for the rhc tips.
I was using the web console, is there something equivalent ?

Because this DNS is not exposed publically, I can reduce this time significantly.

@Isaac WordPress is an instantapp with a git clone, php and mysql gears. This is the reason why it's slower than the rest.
I was just wondering if there was some sleep hardcoded that could be tuned ?