Is there an API to get all instant apps, quickstarts etc.

Hi

In the web-UI you have a lot of instant apps, quickstarts etc. that a user can use when creating an OpenShift appication. In order to get as close as possible with JBoss Developer Studio I was trying to find out how we could get a grip of these. Is this a manual list maintained for the Web-UI or is there any API we could use?

Cheers
André