Re: Is there an API to get all instant apps, quickstarts etc.

On 06/04/2013 02:31 PM, Jordan Liggitt wrote:
The web UI uses https://www.openshift.com/api/v1/quickstarts.json

oh, awesome, thanks that helps a lot :)

Jordan

On 06/04/2013 08:04 AM, André Dietisheim wrote:
Hi

In the web-UI you have a lot of instant apps, quickstarts etc. that a user can use when creating an OpenShift appication. In order to get as close as possible with JBoss Developer Studio I was trying to find out how we could get a grip of these. Is this a manual list maintained for the Web-UI or is there any API we could use?

Cheers
André