From: "Romain" <filirom1 gmail com>
To: "Openshift Dev" <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 6:23:17 AM
Subject: oo-admin-move redirection loop

Hi,

I have a district with two nodes.
When I try oo-admin-move, the gear is moved to the other node, the DNS is updated, /etc/httpd/conf.d/openshift/nodes.txt and /etc/httpd/conf.d/openshift/routes.json are updated too.

But my browser tell me Erreur 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

On the node I can curl to the private URL it works : curl 127.7.153.1:8080

I think there is a problem with the node Apache, but I don't know how to fix it.

Cheers
Romain