External Jenkins Integeration With OpenShift

Hi All

I have the following scenario :Need to integrate External Jenkins [ex: hosted on aws ] to deploy war files in OpenShift Enterprise.

Background :We are in the process of doing some research on what is best suited with our current infrastructure ,hence exploring option other than Jenkins Integration that Openshift provides.

I saw the forum thread https://www.openshift.com/forums/openshift/public-jenkins-plugin-for-deploying-apps-to-openshift

And  tried the suggested solution ,but  the folder structure mentioned is not present in my application gear, and I am little confused as well

On the steps involved.Any pointers  on how to achieve this will be highly appreciated, since it’s an urgent requirement .

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com