Re: OpenShift Origin installation issues

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 06:56:03AM -0400, Krishna Raman wrote:
> Default credentials are:
>
> User: admin
> Pass: admin
>
> It is set up with mongo auth plugin.

Awesome, thank you. I'm now logged in to the console, and to the
broker via rhc. Could the page

	http://openshift.github.io/origin/file.install_origin_using_puppet.html

be amended with this credential information? Should I create pull
request against

	./documentation/install_origin_using_puppet.md

?

Unfortunatelly, when I try to create my first application, I get

	Creating application 'test1' ... Cgroups controller not found
	for: cpu.cfs_quota_us

I get the same error when I do it on the console and with rhc
create-app.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat