rubygem-openshift-origin-console - vendor directory

Hi,
While doing the review request, to get rubygem-openshift-origin-console into Fedora I was asked what the vendor directory is. They were worried about us bundling libraries in there. First glance made me think it was just a poorly named directory, but then when I started reading some of the files, it looks like we are putting in twitters bootstrap program in there. But it doesn't really look like twitters bootstrap program.

To make this short.
Do we have a bundled program in rubygem-openshift-origin-console in the vendor directory?
If we do, can we either
 A) get rid of it
 B) package it up into it's own package?

If we don't, can someone explain why it's called "vendor"?

Thanks
Troy