Re: Calling expose_port for domain scoped cartridges

Brenton, indeed logs are a critical on Origin, the main idea of
getting developers care about coding is broken when they have to deal
with logs filling up theirs gears and crashing apps.
What about  a log wrapper which parser cartridges marker and keep the
whichever N days of marker has or keep the default config. This
wrapper could run on node cron.