Maven Plugin for Openshift deploy

Hi All

I have a query :

Is there any maven plug-in that can be used to push war to openshift [like a git publisher that will trigger all activities like commit, restart application]

I have seen such plug-in for other PaaS [like cf:push for CloundFoundry]

And looking for similar one ,so that my build  job can push the war file to Openshift.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com