Is there any administration API to manage the app/cartridges as system admin

hi, Krishna

i'm working on a PoC to integrate openshift origin with our existing system (it's kind of a ticket system, that user can request to create app etc).

as the system admin, now i want to programmatically create the app on openshift for the user.

note that, as system admin, i don't have the user's credentials (they are in LDAP, i don't have access). but for now, i found that openshift rest API request the user's credentials to create the app.

so, have can I use my system admin account, to create the app for that user?

thanks:)

  Thanks & Best Regards!

                  ///
                 (. .)