Re: Group-Overrides for scaled plugins

+++ Krishna Raman [19/06/13 08:07 -0700]:
Brenton,

Do you want it in (1) all gears of the web_framework cart? or (2) all gears of all carts.

(1) is possible right now. Just replace the * in the group overrides with web_framework.

I tried using 'web_framework' and I couldn't get it to work.  I'll try
again today though.  I may have been doing something wrong.  If I
could get this part working it would allow me to continue my cartridge
until we could get #2.

(2) is not currently possible.

--kr