Problem with jenkins with v2 cartridges

Hi,

I have a problem enabling v2 jenkins cartridge for php and jboss aplication. In logs there is only:

June 20 09:11:05 INFO oo_spawn buffer(11/) CLIENT_ERROR:    create_job status:
CLIENT_ERROR: build config does not exist
CLIENT_ERROR: You'll need to correct this error before attempting to embed the Jenkins client again.

My installation is on Centos6.4 from latest nightly build from openshift yum repo.

I would appreciate any hint what to do next.

Cheers,
Marek