Re: Problem with jenkins with v2 cartridges

Yes it is running, I can login to it via webbrowser using username and password from log file.

I didn't change any password so it is set default. In jenkins log there isn't anything, even a single line with the information that some build was add to it or any other failure.

I paste http://pastebin.com/V2nxaBgA log from /var/log/openshift/node/platform-trace.log related to creating jenkins build. After CLIENT_ERROR there  is only information with error:
June 20 09:11:05 INFO oo_spawn buffer(11/) CLIENT_ERROR:    create_job status:
CLIENT_ERROR: build config does not exist
CLIENT_ERROR: You'll need to correct this error before attempting to embed the Jenkins client again.