Re: OpenShift Origin Fedora 19 latest repo seems empty

On 06/20/2013 09:30 AM, Troy Dawson wrote:
On 06/20/2013 06:34 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:

Hello,

    https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/fedora-19/latest/x86_64/

only shows

    repodata/    19-Jun-2013 21:30

so I assume it points to

    https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/fedora-19/2013-06-19/x86_64/

and that repo is empty, just like

    https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/fedora-19/2013-06-18/x86_64/

The last one which has content is

    https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/fedora-19/2013-06-17/x86_64/

Could the build script be modified so that it does not update
the latest (what I assume is) symlink if the yum repo does not have
any content in it?

Thank you,

Yep, should have done that a while ago.  Working on that now
Troy

OK, the script has been updated. The empty "latest" directory should not happen again. Granted, since the latest nightly was there again, I was only able to test on what I think the problem was. If it happens again, please let me know.

Thanks
Troy