Re: Redis cart now supports scaled failover configs and multi master

On Jun 23, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:

> The Redis cart has been updated to support a master-slave configuration (with Redis sentinel failover) as well as sharded multi master.  It also supports a simple self update mechanism to build the latest version of Redis from source (see readme)
>
> To install the built 0.1.0 version run
>
>    rhc add-cartridge -a <app> http://rediscart-claytondev.rhcloud.com/build/manifest/0.1.0

This is awesome.  I want to blog about this and do some marketing around it but I don't like that it is hosted on the claytondev site, ya know - in case you get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Can we setup an official site to host manifest files that is a bit more long term and that we officially support for carts that we trust?

--
gs