any way to specify http_proxy for the apps?

Following this link https://github.com/openshift/OSQA-openshift-quickstart, I am installing an OSQA app onto my local openshift instance within my intranet. After git push, OSQA setup will download dependencies from the internet. My intranet requires some http_proxy to access the internet. Where can I specify a http_proxy for the app? I added a http_proxy env var to app-root/runtime/data/.bash_profile. But, that seems not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Shoumeng