Re: PUBLIC_IP in node.conf

Hi Shoumeng,

We use the public Ip of the node to add iptables and other routing rules within the node. We also use the public IP and hostname
to associate a DNS address with the applications hosted on the node.

I would recommend setting up a static IP or re-applying the puppet script when the ipaddress changes.

HTH
--Krishna