RE: PUBLIC_IP in node.conf

Is there a way to automatically update the PUBLIC_IP every time the nodes are restarted?

Thanks,

Shoumeng

From: Krishna Raman [mailto:kraman gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:04 AM
To: Yan, Shoumeng
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: PUBLIC_IP in node.conf

Hi Shoumeng,

We use the public Ip of the node to add iptables and other routing rules within the node. We also use the public IP and hostname

to associate a DNS address with the applications hosted on the node.

I would recommend setting up a static IP or re-applying the puppet script when the ipaddress changes.

HTH

--Krishna