Re: Introductions and v2 migrations

Yes my username isĀ filirom1

2013/6/25 Krishna Raman <kraman gmail com>
Hi Romain,

Do you have a Trello account? Would like to add you to this card https://trello.com/card/documenting-v1-v2-cartridge-migration/51436ccc2473983151000299/17
so that we can track progress.

Thanks
--kr

On Jun 21, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Romain <filirom1 gmail com> wrote:

Hi Diego,

Now the weekend begin for me, but on tuesday I could take a look on nodejs migration from v1 to v2.

Let me know if there are some special things to be aware of before begining.

Cheers
Romain