The methods add_authorized_ssh_key and remove_authorized_ssh_key -- are they used?

I was looking around OpenShift Origin code and came across methods

	add_authorized_ssh_key
	remove_authorized_ssh_key

in

	plugins/msg-broker/mcollective/lib/openshift/mcollective_application_container_proxy.rb

Are they actually used anywhere? There are

	get_add_authorized_ssh_key_job
	get_remove_authorized_ssh_key_job
	get_fix_authorized_ssh_keys_job

there as well which are invoked from controller/app/models/* but the
non-job variants don't seem to have a caller.

Are they a dead code or is my grep-foo failing me for example because
the names of the methods are somehow dynamically generated?

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat