Re: API docs in Origin

Krishna,

How is this API documentation different from OpenShift API docs here [1] and here [2]?

Mike

1. https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/OpenShift/
2. https://openshift.redhat.com/community/documentation

On 02/28/2013 06:49 PM, Krishna Raman wrote:
Hi,

I have started generating and hosting Origin API docs at http://openshift.github.com/origin/.
Currently, there are a lot of undocumented or stale classes and functions throughout our code.

Can I request all OpenShift developers and ambitious community members to pick a few classes each
and document them. Some examples for documentation style are available at

Thanks
Krishna