Re: API docs in Origin

Hi Mike,

Couple of differences:
- The docs generated nightly are up to date with whats in Origin. The PDF are older. You can consider the generated docs upstream of the PDF.
- The generated docs include internal models and classes not exposed to the REST API. This is useful for people making core changes or writing plugins.
- The generated docs include supplemental docs which discuss some of the core technologies and how they are being used. Eg: cgroups

--Krishna