Selinux setup and subsequent fixits

In case anyone is interested, here's a change to the selinux config
section of the build your own docs that helped make my scl-ified
broker happy.  This may apply if you're using rhel/centos instead of
fedora.

    /sbin/fixfiles -R ruby193-rubygem-passenger restore
    /sbin/fixfiles -R ruby193-mod_passenger restore
    /sbin/restorecon -rv /opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/share/gems/gems/passenger-*

I've also noticed that I have to rerun all of the restorecon and
fixfiles commands after almost every package update.  Most recently,
it was "restorecon -rv /cgroup" on the nodes to fix cgred inotify avc
errors.  Is this continual selinux breakage normal?

Thanks,

-John