Re: [kickstart script] working with RHEL 6 rpms

I found this in the README file--
http://download.devel.redhat.com/brewroot/packages/jboss-as7/7.0.1.Final/2/noarch/jboss-as7-7.0.1.Final-2.noarch.rpm

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Dennis Kirkpatrick <dennis kirkpatrick gorillalogic com> wrote:
Pointing the thread would be nice too. ^_^

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Krishna Raman <kraman gmail com> wrote:
Hey Bill,

Can you please point John to the doc you had created for getting JBoss working on Origin.

Thanks
--Kr