Re: [kickstart script] working with RHEL 6 rpms

The AS7 rpms are not yet publically exposed. However, you can use a non-rpm install described here: https://github.com/openshift/origin-community-cartridges/tree/master/openshift-origin-cartridge-jbossas-7

Please let me know if I can get assist with the install.

Thanks -Bill