Re: [kickstart script] working with RHEL 6 rpms

Both EAP and AS7 are available in Online. OSE provides support for EAP and AS7 can be optionally added from the community. Origin provides AS7 (rpm installs coming). Origin will be part of F19.

We will continue to implement both EAP and AS as well as other JBoss products/projects.