Re: [kickstart script] working with RHEL 6 rpms

Hmm, I may try to incorporate the community jbossas7 cartridge install then-- https://github.com/openshift/origin-community-cartridges/tree/master/openshift-origin-cartridge-jbossas-7.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM, William DeCoste <wdecoste redhat com> wrote:
To clarify ... AS7 is available as an RPM from a Fedora18 repo (details below). There were some issues with the AS7 rpms for Fedora 17, but we have a non-official F17 repo with stable AS7 rpms.

The rpm for the cartridge is not yet available - we are working on getting this rpm validated to make public. However, building the rpm from source should be straightforward. The spec file and all source is available in github.

There will be some differences in the cartridge spec file based on the location of the AS7 install (RHEL looks for /opt, Fedora for /usr/share).

Thanks -Bill

[updates]
name=Fedora $releasever - $basearch - Updates
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/$releasever/
$basearch/
mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f$re
leasever&arch=$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$basearch