documentation about diffs in proto 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3?

Hi

at openshift-java-client we're thinking about ramping up the protocol support (currently 1.0 only). Is there any documentation that would unveil us the differences?

The limiting factor for us is OpenShift Enterprise. If Enterprise supports up to 1.3 I guess we could simply drop every version below it. Agree?

Thanks
André