Bug 919619 - rhc tidy - node execution failure

Just wanted to confirm my thoughts on fixing this. The problem seems to be that when a gear has reached its disk limit (let's say it's been generating big log files), rhc tidy may fail because the first thing it tries to do is clean up the git repo, and if there's no space those writes could fail.

So, my thought for fixing it is to just move the git repo cleanup last. After the /tmp cleanup and after the cartridge cleanup (where the log files most likely get wiped). I.e. start with the operations that are most likely to delete without doing any writes.

Anything I'm missing about that? Seems too simple.