Re: Broker Auth Issue

With the default auth-mongo the curl call will fail without the correct credentials.

On 3/22/13 10:17 AM, William DeCoste wrote:
Diego,

I am still looking into the curl/User-Agent issue but could you test with rhc?

1) Edit ~/.openshift/express.conf and set use_authentication_tokens=false.
2) Remove ~/openshift/token*
3) Try to create an app using an invalid password

The default settings create and use an authentication token and ignore the password.

Thanks -Bill