Packages needed in Fedora for OpenShift Origin

Hi,
This is a list of packages that need to get into Fedora so that we don't have to keep pulling gems from rubygems.org. This is not the Troy Dawson work list, but open to anyone who is a Fedora packager and wants to help out with OpenShift Origin. That being said, if nobody takes them, I will work on them as my time frees up on other items/packages.

rubygem-mongoid
rubygem-moped
rubygem-mysql
rubygem-origin

The following packages were mentioned on #openshift-dev, but are already in Fedora 17+.

rubygem-i18n
rubygem-activesupport
rubygem-minitest
rubygem-rdiscount