Re: Packages needed in Fedora for OpenShift Origin

Hi Krishna,
How many of these are needed versions, and how many of them are just that we haven't tested on the version in Fedora.

Remember, that by changing a version, means that you change it for everyone in Fedora. And think about how you would like it if your gem version got changed on you.

The time to get the right gem versions for F19 is right now. It's easy to change the version for F19 and F20, because F19 is in Alpha, and F20 is still rawhide.

Actually, several of the gems that you want upgraded, already are upgraded in F19 and F20. The rest of my comments will be inline.