documentation and platform support status

Hello,

Short version :

- Thanks for this project !
- If we want to build our own PaaS with Openshift, what the best way
to install and maintain it, and on what Linux distro (or livecd/virtual appliance) ?
- Where is the main or the most up to date website for Openshift open
source documentation ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Longer Version follows: :)

We have since last summer a private PoC of openshift running on
CentOS6, and installed mainly with this documentation :

https://www.openshift.com/wiki/build-your-own

Since the removal of the below-documented repository

baseurl=https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/enterprise/2012-11-15//Infrastructure/x86_64/os/

And after a few yum repo tests on different paths under https://mirror.openshift.com/pub

I'm a bit lost :
- where's the main documentation site
- what is platform support status. CentOS6/RedHat6 doesn't seem to work anymore

For what I've found :

On this documentation :

https://www.openshift.com/wiki/build-openshift-origin-from-source

Fedora 16 is targeted

With last updates on :

http://www.krishnaraman.net/building-a-multi-node-openshift-origin-paas-from-source/

work seems to have moved on ruby 1.9 and Fedora 17

And Fedora projet on

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OpenShift_Origin

indicates that target system is Fedora 19

Regards,

--
Laurent Steff