Re: documentation and platform support status

HI Laurent,

- If we want to build our own PaaS with Openshift, what the best way
to install and maintain it, and on what Linux distro (or livecd/virtual appliance) ?

- Where is the main or the most up to date website for Openshift open
source documentation ?

https://www.openshift.com/wiki/build-your-own
baseurl=https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/enterprise/2012-11-15//Infrastructure/x86_64/os/

These were linking to an alpha version of the Enterprise offering. These have been removed but if you would like to
try the enterprise offering, I can help you get in touch with them as well. The Enterprise offering is basically the hardened
version of Origin code.

And after a few yum repo tests on different paths under https://mirror.openshift.com/pub

https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/ are built nightly and track latest master. This is a bit unstable as
Origin master moves very quickly. We will have a community supported release of Origin code soon.

I'm a bit lost :
- where's the main documentation site
- what is platform support status. CentOS6/RedHat6 doesn't seem to work anymore

http://openshift.github.com/origin/ Should provide the docs you need and will be the best source of information going forward.
I have tested the puppet script against RHEL 6.4 and Fedora 18.

We are working on getting OpenShift Origin included as a feature on Fedora 19.

--Krishna