deplist.txt

Hi,

deplist.txt in case of PHP is handling PEAR dependencies right now.

Hovewer, it should be able to handle also the PECL dependencies -
PECL are not just PHP files like PEAR libraries, but rather modules
written in C that are to be loaded into PHP as binary extensions
to provide extended functionality to the PHP language itself.

The question is:
Do we want to mix both PECL/PEAR dependencies in deplist.txt config
file without any distinction (meaning to make some sort of automated
logic in deploy scripts to handle this), or do we want to let
developers distinguish the dependencies themselves, as we want to let
them also add their own custom extensions to the PHP.INI file manually?

What do you think about the INI-style deplist.txt?

deplist.txt:
[PEAR]
pear.drush.org/drush
HTTP_Download2