Re: deplist.txt

On 03/27/2013 10:57 AM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
YAML really isn't a PHP thing.
Composer, that is mentioned in the other PHP thread does use json files to manage dependencies.

http://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md

What I am saying is that if we are trying to come up with something might as well something
that is extensible to support specifying versions, etc which would mean adhoc parsing
our own syntax in INI files.

- Mrunal