Re: template directory structure

----- Original Message -----

I think it is - once we prove we're the right choice for them.

If the upstream won't like to have the .openshift/ directory in their
source codes, then we can have a separate "quick-start settings" git
repository with only the .openshift/ directory, eg:

 $ rhc app create drupal php-5.3 mysql-5.1 cron
  --from-code=git://github.com/drupal/drupal.git
  --settings-from-code=git://github.com/openshift/openshift-drupal.git

About the libs/ directory - I agree we should get rid of it and let
developers use it the way how they want to.

> One note - we can't break all the existing PHP apps on openshift, so
> we still have to support multiple root directories.

Sure.

Are we going to update all v1 cartridges to v2 automatically btw?
Or are we going to wait for the developers to create their own v2 app
and migrate the code themselves?

- Vojtech